The most persuasive medium on earth
One of the great things about social media is that there are so many ways to use it.
You can use it to engage your customers and build your brand’s reputation for new visitors, or you can use it to create customer loyalty and as a result, increase your chances of getting repeat business from them.
These are just some of the more obvious reasons but there are also several interesting side effects of a well-organized social media campaign that can be just as strategic to your brand if you know how to use them correctly.
If you’ve read the post called The Secret of Google, you’ll have seen how social media can help you to rank high on the search engines.
No surprises so far. But what if you could rank well on all search engines, including YouTube…?
Answer these quick questions:
- Is Google the #1 search engine in the world?
- Is YouTube the #2 search engine in the world?
- Do you see YouTube results on Google?
- Do you see Google results on YouTube?
Now will the real #1 search engine please stand up.
According to some estimates, there are 100 times more pages indexed in Google than there are videos on YouTube, which means that it’s 100 times easier to rank highly with videos.
Here are some facts about video:
- Video is the most persuasive medium on earth.
- It gets more web traffic than anything else.
- And the more Video Marketing you do, the more opportunities you create to satisfy your customers online.
So why not set out a strategy to rank videos of your products or services higher than your competitors’ web page for the same keyword?